Taking a photograph with a famous person is only halfway to success. It’s hard to get an excellent picture, and a lot of people get extremely creative at moments like this, which is not always appropriate. Plus, celebrities themselves can do some weird things. But don't blame these famous people for stealing the limelight. They are so used to being on camera or chased by paparazzi at this point, and it's a reflex.
So Have a look at some A-list photobombs from Hollywood royalty to actual royalty.
1. A perfect selfie with Bill Clinton
2. “So, Nicolas Cage came to our restaurant and ordered champagne. How could this happen?”
3. And he flies economy class!
4. "Here’s a pic of Bill Murray staring at my boobs. This is the only picture I have with him. Enjoy. Thank my aunt."
5. “Met Peter Dinklage at the X-Men Days of Future Past NYC premiere. I’m 6′ 6”, so he decided to take a selfie with me when I asked for a photo. The result is awesome."
6. “The time I was a little nervous to meet Morgan Freeman.”
7. “Adam Sandler recognized me and took a picture with me when I made a post about me on Reddit. Guess who is who.”
8. “Looks like Rihanna wasn’t really happy to see me.”
9. “This was the day when we met the Queen.”
10. “As I snapped the selfie, I told Samuel L. Jackson to pose how he really felt about doing these kinds of things.”
11. “So my friend was outside a Broadway show when this guy grabbed her phone to take a selfie with her.”
12. Sophie Turner was amazed to have Ryan Gosling sitting behind her.
13. Happy fans — sad Kanye West
14. When you went to school and accidentally met the prince:
15. Ed Sheeran fan meeting
16. This place offered free meals to Liam Neeson as a joke, and he came!
17. “Girls, let’s all say cheeese!”
18. “The best selfie in my life.”
19. All right, I have found Robert Pattinson, but where is the camera in the stupid phone?!
20. “My friend was having fun at a bar and met Tom Hanks there. He took his glasses, put them on, and fell asleep.”
21. “My friend met Beyoncé in New Orleans. She said, ’Whatever face you make, I’ll make.’ ”
22. Jason Momoa led his inner Aquaman for this wedding shoot!
#23 Just A Selfie With Bruce Springsteen
#24 Guy Wanted To Take A Pic In Front Of Microsoft Sign, But Then Bill Gates Happened
#25 The Old Lady Is A Slash Fan, But She Doesn't Know Slash Is Standing Behind Her
#26 Old Man With Cigar Spoiled The Photo With Celebrity
#27 Fan Takes Photo With Modern Family's Ty Burrell, Epic Photobomb By Bryan Cranston
#28 Arnold Schwarzenegger Photobombs Tourists In Front Of The Eiffel Tower
#29 I Tried To Take A Photo With My Baby, But Some Idiot Has Ruined It
#30 Photobomb Level Over 9000